Promoting life balance through wellness travel vacations

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

On 7:24 AM by Amazing Health Travel in
In 2003, my youngest daughter was diagnosed with Crohn's disease after a long episode of severe hairloss, weightloss, vomiting and other violent symptoms. Crohn's disease is an inflammatory disease of the intestines that may affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from mouth to anus, causing a wide variety of symptoms.

I was told the prognosis was fatal unless certain medical measures were immediately taken. My mind rushed into panic mode. I had never heard of Crohn's disease less alone knew what measures to take to combat the issue.

I began to overload on medical research and sought advice from various sources ranging from gastrointestinal doctors to surgeons. I consulted with my spiritual advisor on how to address the spiritual part of the equation. Then the journey to wellness began.

Now I was equipped with a team of great doctors from Texas Children's Hospital, my personal spiritual advisor, and detailed medical information. Together we devised a treatment plan that addressed mind, body and spirit. The plan included western and alternative medicine treatments as well as spiritual affirmations and prayer.

Long story short, after more than 3 years of working the plan, my daughter's health was restored!

From that point, I began to educate myself on wellness and holistic living. I attended school where I obtained my certification as a Natural Holistic Wellness Consultant. As a result, Amazing Health Travel was born.

Amazing Health Travel promotes life balance through health and wellness travel products. Our travel products are holistic in nature focusing on the mind, body and spirit. When you book a wellness product with us, you're not making an ordinary booking but investing in your wellness, peace of mind and longevity.

What I like most about our wellness products it that:
  1. You get an opportunity to have fun by freeing yourself from daily challenges
  2. You can relax without interruption while experiencing new people, culture, and moments
  3. You have the added benefit of knowing that your experience is good for your mind, body and spirit
Wellness Travel is like morning dew. Each day you experience wellness travel is a like a new beginning, a new opportunity, and a fresh lease on life!

Visit www.amazinghealthtravel.info to learn more about Wellness Travel

Other Crohn's Resources

How to Cook for Crohn's and Colitis: More Than 200 Healthy, Delicious Recipes the Whole Family Will Love

Controlling Crohn's Disease: The Natural Way