Promoting life balance through wellness travel vacations

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On 9:18 AM by Amazing Health Travel in

I recently booked a four-star hotel in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, through Hotwire. Hotwire claims its four-star hotels are prestigious, respected properties. Not only that, but the map of the area looks as if it runs along the coast, virtually ensuring a resort near the beach.

After I made my purchase, I found out I had a room at the Hacienda Vista Real Resort & Spa, which was far away from the beach. According to TripAdvisor.com, they have at least 85 percent bad reviews. I am traveling with my husband and a baby, and want to avoid taking taxis to get to the beach. What should I do? — Valerie Acosta, Fullerton, Calif. Excerpt from Chicago Tribune Read full article

A Wellness Travel Agent can:

1. Help you figure out what destination is best for you
2. Provide you with insight about the destination
3. Provide you with information on how to get you the best value
4. Offer wellness program, retreat or spa information
5. Sift through all the options and often secure different packages