Friday, September 3, 2010
Jamaica is the third largest of the Caribbean islands, and the largest English-speaking island in the Caribbean Sea. Situated 90 miles south of Cuba, 600 miles south of Florida, USA, and 100 miles south-west of Haiti.
Ancestors from Africa, Europe and Asia have helped shape Jamaica, and make it the multifaceted mosaic of international customs and traditions it is today. Nearly every race is represented here – African, English, Spanish, Irish, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, German and Syrian. They’ve jumbled and fused, creating the most extraordinary racial and cultural medley, the Jamaican people.
Jamaica's water quality is among the best in the world. Jamaica is blessed with fertile ground and a near-perfect tropical climate, which makes the island ripe for planting all sorts of fruits and vegetables. Learn more about Jamaica
- Eat right and exercise
- Give yourself "me" time
- Utilize relaxation techniques; Yoga, Meditation, Breathing, Qi Gong
- Laugh and smile more often
- Set realistic goals
- Handle important tasks first and eliminate unessential tasks
- Be flexible
- Reduce criticism of yourself and others
- Push away negativity of any kind
- Remember you can only change yourself